If you wished to, for example, link your brand new HDTV that just has optical or coaxial outputs (digital), to your old stereo receiver that only has RCA inputs (analog), you ‘d require to transform that digital sound back to analog first.
The Prozor Digital to Analog Audio Converter converts coaxial or toslink digital PCM audio signals to analog L/R RCA and 3.5mm Jack audio. It also can be used for PS3, XBox, Blue-ray player, HD DVD, etc. which have no RCA(L/R) outputs or 3.5mm Jack output.
Prozor 192khz DAC Review Features
- Supports Sampling Rate at 32KHz, 44.1 KHz, 48KHz, 96KHz, 192KHz; 24bit S/ PDIF Incoming Bit Stream on Left and Right Channels.
- Input Audio Connector: 1 x Toslink, 1 x RCA (Coaxial); Output Audio Connector: 2 x RCA( R/L), 1 x 3.5 mm Jack.
- Powered by 5.5 mm USB Power Cable (Power Adapter is NOT Included); Do Not Utilize Other Plugs, It Can Only Utilize 5V 1A Plug.
- Supports Uncompressed 2 channel LPCM or PCM Digital Audio Signal Output.
- Supplies Electromagnetic-noise-free Transmission( 5.1 channel is incompatible, please set the audio output to PCM or LPCM ).
- Easy to Set Up and Simple to Operate. Can be Utilized for PS3, PS4, Blu-ray Player, HD DVD, Home Cinema Systems, AV Amps, etc.
Prozor’s compact DAC easily takes digital signals and quickly transforms them over to analog, outputting to double channels and letting you attach external speakers and headphones, while supporting a large range of sampling rates up to 192Khz.
Hope you have liked our prozor digital to analog converter review, spdif to analog audio converter, spdif to 5.1 rca converter if you have problem regarding manual instruction etc You can contact below.